CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

tabasco and other rants and ravings

tabasco sauce can cause skin burns. trust me. it happens to me a lot. no, i don't go pouring the tabasco sauce all over my skin... it just spills on my hands when i'm consolidating bottles of it. tonight, i accidently rubbed my eyes unbeknownst that it was still on my skin.

my eyes burned for 20 minutes.


i don't recommend you do that.



what makes me really sad is that there's this certain ethnic group of people (i won't say which one) who are notoriously bad tippers. i hate to listen to the stereotype, but i'm finding that it's true 90% of the time. this makes me sad, but i serve them anyway-- not expecting much. i try to tell myself that it's not always about the money.

i'm tired. i've worked five days this week. 3 of those were spent doing long double shifts. i'm tired.

0 comments: